IT Support For Charities
We currently provide a number of IT services and solutions to charities at heavily discounted rates. We offer charities free advice on networking, donation schemes and grants as well as free network audits and site surveys for the third sector.
As a certified Microsoft Partner, our communications specialist offers the best IT support available by utilising cutting edge technology systems. Consequently, we have provided technology proficient yet heavily discounted IT support to various non-profit organisations and charities for more than a decade. We aim to equip each of our non-profit clients with affordable IT solutions that help keep their IT systems safe, secure and reliable. Moreover, we have received an ISO 9000 accreditation which certifies that we will maintain your charity’s IT network following best practice guidelines.
Over the years we have worked with several charitable organisations; including the FSI, Mencap and Age UK. Our technical expertise and dedicated customer service have resulted in several satisfied testimonials, some of which you can read below;
We know that, as a charity, your IT network and systems are often a low priority and can be perceived as a costly but necessary part of your organisation. Our experience and expertise within this sector can help to ensure that your budget goes as far as possible and that you receive cost effective solutions which meet all your needs and requirements.
What does our IT support service for charities consist of?
- 30 Day Free Trial of our IT support services.
- Free Consultation & Advice on Donation Schemes and Available IT Grants.
- Free Site Survey & Network Audit; which includes an up-to-date hardware and software list along with our informed recommendations.
- Unlimited telephone and remote support.
- Unlimited onsite support services across London.
- Unrestricted hardware/ software support.
- Discounted Bespoke Support Packages and Funding Assistance.
- A Dedicated Account Manager; who will guide you through all sales enquiries and technical queries which you may have throughout our entire product portfolio.
- Guaranteed fast response times.
- Pro active 24/7 network monitoring service.
- Scheduled backup and anti-virus checks.
- Scheduled software patching.
- Regular consultation.
- Discounted hardware & software procurement and installation service.
We provide the exact IT support and solution that you need
For over 10 years, we have provided a wide range of businesses and non-profit organisations with tailored IT support solutions. As a result of this experience, we have developed the expertise and the resources to offer a full range of IT support services for your charity. Irrespective of whether you need ad-hoc requests, remote support or a full service option, we can help.
As well as continuous IT support from our team of seasoned professionals, we can also equip your charity with the necessary resources in order to carry out your administrational duties. We have preferred partner accounts with DELL, HP, Microsoft and AVG which enable us to offer your charity exclusive discounts on a variety of hardware and networking solutions. Listed below are some of the exclusive discounts from which charities can benefit by collaborating with Premier Choice Internet:
- Discounted Wholesale Prices: We will give your charity the best discounts on PCs, servers and photocopiers amongst other equipment. All of these discounts are negotiated exclusively for charities by our buying team through our partners.
- Free Advice on New Solutions: You may not be aware of the latest services and discounts available to your organisation, so we’ll offer advice and recommendations to you based on your bespoke needs; all for no extra charge.
- Fully Project Managed Installations: With access to your own Account Manager and Project Manager at all times, your installation will be handled with the importance and expertise it needs in order to migrate seamlessly.
- Payment Plans from 3 months to 5 years: We know it’s difficult to budget for one-off (and sometimes unforeseen) upgrades. For this reason we offer payment plans on all our hardware and installation services.
We’ll help you get the most out of your budget and ensure that it meets your needs and requirements. We have discounted prices for charities and non-profit organisations. Get in touch for more information.
If you are interested in our IT services, then call us today on: 0208 269 6878 or complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you within 24 hours.
We’ve been using Premier Choice for our IT Support since 2010. We’re a small charity and have limited knowledge in respect of IT and have relied on Premier Choice for advice and guidance in respect of our equipment and software. We have always found the staff to be extremely professional, helpful, patient and considerate of our limited knowledge and endless questions! They have done their utmost to accommodate our needs.