Premier Choice Company Profile
Premier Choice Internet is a leading supplier of IT & web services to businesses and charitable organisations throughout the UK. Founded back in 2002, Premier Choice Internet has earned an impressive reputation as a result of our professional approach, vast industry knowledge and expertise, outstanding customer service and account management. We are delighted to partner with Microsoft, AVG, Sophos, Apple, Dell, HP and also have an ISO 9001 accreditation. We offer a host of different IT, web, software, cloud and online marketing services.
Our pro-active approach to training and the latest technology gives our clients the peace of mind in our technological expertise, and our highly-rated customer service allows us to demonstrate this in a friendly, approachable and easy to understand way. These 2 key areas combine to not only resolve the problem in the first instance, but give the service user the confidence to understand why the problem has occurred and, in addition, training is offered so that the user can avoid / resolve the issue prior to requiring support, if the problem reoccurs.
Our Account Manager’s focus is to reduce your reliance on the helpdesk services by assessing and developing the systems your staff use, leading to improved business efficiency. We hope to build an IT partnership with our clients, rather than just a support arrangement. It is this ethos that makes our team stand out from the competition.
Why choose Premier Choice?
- All-Encompassing Service. A company to manage all of your IT, internet and communications services.
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager. One point of contact for all sales and technical queries.
- Bespoke Support Packages, tailored to your organisation. You only pay for the services you needs.
- Financing Packages Available. Payment plans available from 3 months to 5 years.
- Industry Expertise enabling us to provide solutions based on experience within professional services.
- Pro-active: Remote monitoring enables us to find and resolve problems before they affect your organisation.
- Calls answered directly by a UK based technical support engineer. We do not use auto-attendants or outsource any of our support services.
Adam GrahamOperations Manager
Michael HortonSales Manager
Martin HullSales Lead
Andrew SmithLead Developer
Dan GreenSupport Team Leader
Chris ThatcherHead of Implementation
Matt HomewoodSenior Systems Architect
Lisa HortonFinance Manager
Premier Choice Internet is trusted by…
PCI paid us an initial visit, did an audit and came up with recommendations. We implemented 100% and have been extremely happy.
The service is excellent, the knowledge great and the staff really helpful.
Would recommend Premier choice as an IT partner anytime.
About our Company
- Founded in 2002
- Supporting over 2500 end users
- Support engineers available nationwide
- Partners with Microsoft, Apple, Dell, HP and Sophos
- IT support response time under 8 seconds
- Bespoke packages tailored to your business
Service Desk Statistics
- Average Telephone Response Time: 8 Seconds
- SLA Target Hit: 99.6%
- Incidents Resolved on Initial Contact: 76%
- Incidents Resolved Without Escalation: 84%
- Incident Tickets Re-Opened: 2.1%
- Incidents Escalated to On-Site Engineer Visit: 0.3%