Place of work:
Orpington, Kent & Field Based
Full Time 40hrs per week
Very Competitive + Commission
Premier Choice Internet Limited was established in May 2002. We supply IT & Web services to businesses throughout the UK. Premier Choice Internet has earned an impressive reputation as a result of our professional approach, vast industry knowledge and expertise, outstanding customer services and account management. We offer a host of different IT, web, software, cloud and online marketing solutions to SMES, national charities and large corporates.
We are professional, and excellence driven. It is within our culture to deliver a customer centric service that goes beyond expectation and we are proud of the reputation we have earned within the industry. Above all else we have a strong team ethic, we work hard to create an environment where our staff can flourish, as happy staff result in happy customers in our experience.
Charities & SME Businesses
Service Delivery Manager, Operations Director, and colleagues across the business.
Service Delivery Manager
We’re looking for a 1st/2nd Line support engineer to join our fast-growing and dynamic Managed IT service Helpdesk in Orpington, Kent. You will be working in our Orpington office in a friendly and supportive team, receiving regular in-house training sessions on the latest technology to help you grow and progress your skills.
You will be working as part of the support desk team and your primary role will be to take initial contact support calls in a variety of technologies. This includes liaising with clients to resolve support queries to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and supporting other team members with hardware lifecycle management.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a confident individual, who has a keen interest in learning and enthusiasm to progress, as well as decent level of technical knowledge. Initiative to fault find, team working skills, along with a good phone manner and the ability to deal with customers face to face is key to the role.
Prior experience within the industry is necessary to the role. A driving license and access to a car is preferable, but not necessary.
Knowledge of IT, cloud solutions and Managed Service Provider background would be advantageous. Excellent communication skills and computer literacy is a must.
We are looking for strong a team player who can represent our core values and can help us Make the Choice:
Create the opportunity to build strong, lifelong relationships with clients, by delivering a service that goes beyond expectation.
Help us grow by being passionate about the Premier Choice Internet brand, delivering the very best quality of service, and support our clients to grow their businesses too.
Own your job and your responsibilities, commit to provide the highest level of quality, embrace change and always seek to improve.
Innovate within your role, stay ahead of the market and go one step beyond for every client. Deliver the 5* service internally and externally, every time.
Choose to be the best, be determined, be the expert. Strive to succeed.
Enjoy your role, have fun, flourish and grown. Enjoy the vibrant work environment and embrace the opportunity.
Skills, Attributes and Responsibilities:
- Help desk support - answering support calls from clients and processing support emails.
- Logging calls on our internal ticketing system, using own initiative and taking ownership of queries.
- Investigating and resolving support queries to completion.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge of supported products
- Seek to continuously enhance knowledge of the products and hardware within the modern IT market.
- Great communication skills, ability to summarise and simplify complex
- Ability to learn new software and technologies
- Calm composure under pressure
- Previous experience providing 1st line support is preferable
- Comptia N+ or equivalent Experience Preferable
- Exposure to Cloud Services – including Office 365, SharePoint, Google Drive, Dropbox
- Experience specifying/configuring/troubleshooting user and customer issues in a changing Windows Desktop and Server environment.
- An understanding of MAC OS and support issues
- Understanding of basic Server OS and application installations and technical support technologies (e.g. Server 03-08-12-16 OS’s, Exchange, Server Shares, Active Directory, Printer Shares)
- On the job training to increase your technical ability and growth
- 20 days holiday increasing 1 day for every year of service
- Pension Plan
- Quarterly team incentives - Urban Golf, LaserTag, Nights out
- In-house breakout room with game consoles and pool table.