Place of work:
Orpington, Kent & Field Based
Full Time 40hrs per week
Very Competitive + Commission
Premier Choice Internet Limited was established in May 2002. We supply IT & Web services to businesses throughout the UK. Premier Choice Internet has earned an impressive reputation as a result of our professional approach, vast industry knowledge and expertise, outstanding customer services and account management. We offer a host of different IT, web, software, cloud and online marketing solutions to SMES, national charities and large corporates.
We are professional, and excellence driven. It is within our culture to deliver a customer centric service that goes beyond expectation and we are proud of the reputation we have earned within the industry. Above all else we have a strong team ethic, we work hard to create an environment where our staff can flourish, as happy staff result in happy customers in our experience.
Charities & SME Businesses
Operations Director, Head of Business Development and colleagues across the business.
Head of Business Development
After a fantastic 12 months we are expanding, and are now seeking an excellent sales professional to join us and help us grow our business and our customer base in a competitive market place.
This new role will be a mixture of technical account management (upselling, cross-selling and nurturing existing accounts) and new business development. We are looking for a consultative seller, ideally having sold IT services in previous roles. Ideally suited to a self-sufficient, passionate and innovative individual, this is a key sales role within the business. Joining a well established sales team you will be expected to take the initiative and create your own opportunities as well as delivering high customer service levels to those clients already on board.
Knowledge of IT, cloud solutions and Managed Service Provider background would be advantageous. Excellent communication skills and computer literacy is a must.
We are looking for strong a team player who can represent our core values and can help us Make the Choice:
Create the opportunity to build strong, lifelong relationships with clients, by delivering a service that goes beyond expectation.
Help us grow by being passionate about the Premier Choice Internet brand, delivering the very best quality of service, and support our clients to grow their businesses too.
Own your job and your responsibilities, commit to provide the highest level of quality, embrace change and always seek to improve.
Innovate within your role, stay ahead of the market and go one step beyond for every client. Deliver the 5* service internally and externally, every time.
Choose to be the best, be determined, be the expert. Strive to succeed.
Enjoy your role, have fun, flourish and grown. Enjoy the vibrant work environment and embrace the opportunity.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Sourcing, researching and prospecting new business opportunities
• Understanding potential client’s IT requirements
• Being able to manage and create a sales pipeline
• Developing and following up on existing leads
• Writing proposals and preparing quotations
• Leading presentations and demonstrations to clients
• Meeting sales targets through effective planning and budgeting
• Qualifying opportunities to maximise selling time
• Providing support, information and guidance to clients
• Researching and understanding market developments and technology trends
• Attend events/exhibitions as required and actively participate in industry events
• New business leads will be self-generated via client referrals and effective outreach
• The role predominantly requires working in the South East - candidates must be prepared to travel when required.
• The successful candidate will be expected to sit an agreed number of customer facing appointments per week.
• Experience in IT Sales
• High level of personal organisation and time management skills
• Previous proven sales experience and a track record within the IT/Managed Services industry preferred
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills are essential
• Be self- motivated, target driven and hungry to succeed
• Keen to learn new technologies and present solutions to clients