Premier Charity Solutions Company Profile
Premier Charity Solutions is a leading supplier of IT and web services to charities and non-profits throughout the UK. Since being founded back in 2012, we have earned an impressive reputation as a result of our professional approach, vast industry knowledge and highly-praised customer service.
Operations Manager, Adam Graham, launched Premier Charity Solutions in 2012 having worked in the IT services sector for over 10 years, with sister company Premier Choice Internet. Over that time, it was clear that the IT services industry was not offering third sector clients the dedicated solutions they required. With a father working in IT support and a mother working for a local charity, Adam was keen to bring the two together to ensure that organisations in the third sector were not being left behind as technology advanced.
Specialising in the third sector, we use our extensive experience to deliver you the best service at highly incentivised prices, emphasising our belief in providing recognised IT services to non-profits. We have developed key partnerships with Microsoft, Apple, Sophos, Dell, HP, IT Governance and AVG to give your charity access to the best discounts and free services available exclusively to the third sector.
We are acutely aware of the challenges facing the third sector and we work closely with you to deliver the solution you require whilst allowing you to focus on the important work that you do. All of our solutions are individually tailored to your requirements. Our ISO 9001 accreditation highlights our ability to maintain your IT network following best practice guidelines.
Why choose Premier Charity Solutions?
- Discounted Charity Pricing: With our understanding of the financial pressures facing non-profits, our IT services have been priced to be cost-effective while offering the best possible solution for your organisation.
- Free Consultancy Service: Without your own IT department, it can be difficult to get the right advice and plan your IT budget. We offer free consultancy, site surveys and network audits to help you maximise the best services and savings available to your organisation.
- Funding assistance: We're aware that in some instances, organisations within the third sector lack sufficient budgets to tackle their IT needs. That's why we've helped many organisations successfully apply for dedicated funding, allowing them to achieve their IT goals while ensuring their budget remains dedicated to their everyday work.
- Proven Third Sector Experience: Having worked in the sector for over 10 years, we have a substantial customer base who have been kind enough to refer our services to friends and colleagues. We continue to grow solely through referrals and recommendations.
- Bespoke Support Packages: Every organisation is different from the last. That's why our support packages are tailored to meet the needs of your organisation, not the entire sector.
- Dedicated Account Manager: A single point of contact, guiding you through all sales enquiries and technical queries you may have throughout our entire product portfolio.
Support Team Leader
Head of Implementation
Senior Systems Architect
When contacting the help line most matters are dealt with there and then. More complex issues that cannot be fixed immediately are issued with a ‘ticket number’ and we are kept informed of progress on a regular basis. The engineers are polite, knowledgeable and efficient. On the occasion of one of our staff developing a sight problem an engineer remained at his post well into the evening to ensure that the access issues were resolved by tailoring the screen to his specific requirements.
We are currently in the process of upgrading our server, desktop and laptops which has required the purchase of both hardware and software. Premier Choice were able to provide us with the best value option which was thoroughly checked by having their competitors provide quotes for the same specification.
About our Company
- Founded in 2002
- Supporting over 2,500 end users
- 24/7 Support Available
- Partners with Microsoft, Dell and HP
- Proactive monitoring and reporting
- Bespoke packages tailored to you
Service Desk Statistics
- Average Telephone Response Time: 8 Seconds
- % SLA Target Hit: 99.6%
- % Incidents Resolved on Initial Contact: 76%
- % Incidents Resolved Without Escalation: 84%
- % Incident Tickets Re-Opened: 2.1%
- % Incidents Escalated to On-Site Engineer Visit: 0.3%