Premier Charity Solutions Company Profile
Premier Charity Solutions, as part of the Premier Choice Group, is a leading supplier of IT and web services to charities and non-profits throughout the UK.
Since being founded in 2002, we have earned an impressive reputation as a result of our professional approach, vast industry knowledge and highly-praised customer service.
We use our extensive experience within the third sector to deliver you the best service at highly incentivised prices, emphasisng our belief in providing recognised IT services to non-profits. Our partnerships with Mircrosoft, Apple, Sophos, Dell, HP and AVG help us offer clients the best available discounts, ensuring organisations in the Third Sector aren't left behind as technology advances. Our ISO 9001 accreditation highlights our ability to maintain our IT network following best practice guidelines.
Why choose Premier Charity Solutions?
- Discounted Charity Pricing: With our understanding of the financial pressures facing non-profits, our IT services have been priced to be cost-effective while offering the best possible solution for your organisation.
- Free Consultancy Service: Without your own IT department, it can be difficult to get the right advice and plan your IT budget. We offer free consultancy, site surveys and network audits to help you maximise the best services and savings available to your organisation.
- Funding assistance: We're aware that in some instances, organisations within the third sector lack sufficient budgets to tackle their IT needs. That's why we've helped many organisations successfully apply for dedicated funding, allowing them to achieve their IT goals while ensuring their budget remains dedicated to their everyday work.
- Proven Third Sector Experience: Having worked in the sector for over 10 years, we have a substantial customer base who have been kind enough to refer our services to friends and colleagues. We continue to grow solely through referrals and recommendations.
- Bespoke Support Packages: Every organisation is different from the last. That's why our support packages are tailored to meet the needs of your organisation, not the entire sector.
- Dedicated Account Manager: A single point of contact, guiding you through all sales enquiries and technical queries you may have throughout our entire product portfolio.
Support Team Leader
Head of Implementation
Senior Systems Architect
About our Company
- Founded in 2002
- Supporting over 1500 end users
- Support engineers available
- Partners with Microsoft, Dell and HP
- IT support response time under 3 hours
- Bespoke packages tailored to you
Service Desk Statistics Q4 2016
- Average Telephone Response Time: 8 Seconds
- % SLA Target Hit: 99.6%
- % Incidents Resolved on Initial Contact: 76%
- % Incidents Resolved Without Escalation: 84%
- % Incident Tickets Re-Opened: 2.1%
- % Incidents Escalated to On-Site Engineer Visit: 0.3%