Our Approach to IT Support
At Premier Charity Solutions, we believe that our managed support helpdesk and consultancy services are the most important part of our partnership with your organisation. Our customers (including Age UK, Mencap and The FSI) share that opinion.
Large or small, your organisation relies on your IT infrastructure to carry out the work you do. With budgets tight and therefore wasted time costing more than ever, it is important to choose a provider with a proven track record in your industry and that understands the needs and struggles of your organisation. That's why we pride ourselves on having one of the leading IT support & consultancy services specifically to the charity sector.
Our recruitment process focuses on hiring personable staff with a love of IT – we feel this makes our helpdesk more approachable and encourages your users to develop relationships and trust with our service desk. We do not have auto-attendants, receptionists or voicemail systems, the telephone number provided to our clients goes directly to our support team.
Your Dedicated Account Manager has previously worked on our helpdesk and projects teams, giving them a unique insight into the support, planning and implementation of your IT systems. Their focus is to reduce your reliance on the helpdesk services by assessing and developing the systems your staff use to improve reliability and efficiency.
We work hard to build an IT partnership with our clients, rather than just a support arrangement.
full site survey & it audit
A full site survey of your IT hardware, software and services including consultation with yourselves and your staff. We detail your existing IT infrastructure and discuss any additional requirements and ongoing / outstanding problems. Our engineers will install our highly-secure remote management and monitoring tools, as well as our remote assistance services to allow us to quickly and easily provide remote support directly to your users’ devices.
Best practice analysis
Once we have collated all of the information from your site survey, your dedicated account manager will contact you to arrange your Best Practice Analysis. This is a detailed document providing information on any areas of concern with your existing system as well as information on security, compliance and business continuity. We also detail any upcoming renewals or out-of-date solutions and provide information on forthcoming technologies and services that may benefit your business.
Pro-active real time monitoring
Pro-active real-time monitoring and reporting enables us to detect and resolve many support issues before they impact your business. We monitor every server, device and cloud service using a multitude of industry-standard alerting, monitoring and reporting tools.
facilities & update management
All new, change and remove user requests are managed to ensure organisational compliance and detailed to provide change tracking and reporting. This also includes software update control, data backup, restoration, server maintenance (automated as well as manual) and administration.
third party software & hardware vendor support
Where authorised, we will liaise with all your third-party hardware, software, telecommunications and cloud service providers on your behalf. This gives you one point of contact for all IT related issues and requests, saving your staff time and frustration being pushed between service providers and allows us to have a full audit trail for all services and supplier requests.
Dedicated account management
Your dedicated account manager will contact you periodically to arrange a meeting or a call to discuss various aspects of your agreement, including feedback on our support team, a review of your ticket and service history, any noted areas of concern, completed / upcoming projects and any future requirements or new technologies.
- Site Survey & IT Infrastructure Audit A full site survey of your IT hardware, software and services including consultation with yourselves and your staff. We detail your existing IT infrastructure and discuss any additional requirements and ongoing / outstanding problems; please collate as much information as possible prior to the survey.
- Support: Online! That’s it! No problem too big or too small, start calling our team today! Following the site survey, we will have everything we need to start providing you with a fully managed helpdesk!
- Remaining Information Requested from Suppliers Just like switching your gas or electricity we do all of the hard work, contacting previous IT suppliers and 3rd party vendors, requesting information, detailing equipment, obtaining password etc. and all you have to do is to continue doing what you do best; running your organisation! Concerned your previous supplier’s wont hand everything over in a timely manner? Don’t be, we will liaise with your previous supplier directly and in the event they don’t provide the information requested, your dedicated project lead will reset any outstanding passwords and re-configure any equipment, software or services!
- Best Practice Analysis Once we have collated all of your information following your site survey, your dedicated account manager will contact you to arrange your Best Practice Analysis. This is a detailed document providing information on any areas of concern with your existing system, notification of any upcoming renewals or out-of-date solutions, as well as information on forthcoming technologies and services that may benefit your organisation.
- Regular Account Review Meetings & Consultancy Our account manager will contact you periodically to arrange a meeting or a call to discuss various aspects of your agreement, including feedback on our support team, a review of your ticket and service history, any noted areas of concern, completed / upcoming projects and any future requirements or new technologies
Service Desk Statistics
- Average Telephone Response Time: 8 Seconds
- % SLA Target Hit: 99.6%
- % Incidents Resolved on Initial Contact: 76%
- % Incidents Resolved Without Escalation: 84%
- % Incident Tickets Re-Opened: 2.1%
- % Incidents Escalated to On-Site Engineer Visit: 0.3%